Mercenary-BeastMercenary-Beast

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Para-Noid - We Aint Kool Para-Noid - We Aint Kool

Needs some more

and you got yourself a kick-ass track. I like this song. I love the Lil Wyte one too. The piano is like perfect but the strings aren't. But not all remake/mixes are supposed to be the same right? Overall though I loved it...

Para-Noid,Karbon - Malfunction Para-Noid,Karbon - Malfunction

Damn dude

Holy shit shit, Lick my clit. Man, that was so fucking awsome. I don't like DNB that much but this is the shit right here. Better then that other guy on the AP front page. Paragonx9 I think....

Well this makes me want to make a DNB loop because all I make is loops for the portal. Theres no way in hell this song is 2.50 for a score this should be in 5.

Para-Noid Fastidious (WIP) Para-Noid Fastidious (WIP)

Damn

Drum and Bass isn't my thing but Im loving the PADS. There nicely put in. Sounds great on my system a high birate rate? The beat was solid and not much else to say. I'd love to hear the full.

Mercenary-Beast

Para-Noid vs Bleek989 Para-Noid vs Bleek989

Nipples

I love this song. You are the first person I heard and I didn't know music on here was really good like this. I am going to have to watch out for your stuff a lot. I like the piano thing it sounds cool when the snyth sound weird thing comes in with it. Oh and then scarface comes in and says "How do you say...Paranoid" that is so fucking clever of you. Nice job man.